You are cordially invited to participate in the 2018 International Conference on Industrial Enterprise and System Engineering (ICoIESE) organized by School of Industrial Engineering, Telkom University.
The 2018 ICoIESE will be held at Eastparc Hotel, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. The conference aims to bring together researchers, engineers, and practitioners interested in the advances and business applications of information systems. Eight simultaneous tracks will be held, covering different aspects of Soft Computing and Data Mining, Information System, Software Engineering, Enterprise Architecture, Manufacturing System, Industrial and Supply Chain Management, Ergonomics and Human Factors, and Engineering Management.
Theme of the year:
INTEGRATED AND COLLABORATIVE SYSTEM: A STRATEGIC STEP TOWARDS SMART ENTERPRISE
2018 ICoIESE focuses on real-world applications; therefore authors should highlight the benefits of Information Technology for industry and services. Ideas on how to solve business problems, using IT, will arise from the conference. Papers describing advanced prototypes, systems, tools and techniques and general survey papers indicating future directions are also encouraged. Papers describing original work are invited in any of the areas listed below. Accepted papers, presented at the conference by one of the authors, will be published in the Proceedings of ICoIESE. Acceptance will be based on quality, relevance, and originality. All submissions will be reviewed by at least two independent peers for technical merit and content. It is anticipated that a broad range of research and applied topics will be covered during the conference. Both full research reports and work-in-progress reports are welcome.
Each of these topic areas is expanded below but the sub-topics list is not exhaustive. Papers may address one or more of the listed sub-topics, although authors should not feel limited by them. Unlisted but related sub-topics are also acceptable, provided they fit in one of the following main topic areas:
AND DATA MINING
INDUSTRIAL SYSTEM AND
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
AREA 1: SOFT COMPUTING AND DATA MINING
State of the art in soft computing techniques and data mining approaches to tackle a wide range of complex systems.
- Coupling and Integrating Heterogeneous Data Sources
- Organizational Issues on Systems Integration
- Mobile Databases
- Databases in the Cloud
- Performance Evaluation and Benchmarking
- Large Scale Databases
- Query Languages and Query Processing
- Distributed Database Systems
- Evolutionary Programming
- Group Decision Support Systems
- Industrial Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Strategic Decision Support Systems
- Advanced Applications of Neural Network
- Applications of Expert Systems
- Advanced Applications of Fuzzy Logic
- Intelligent Agents
- Case-Based Reasoning Systems
- Multi-Agent Systems
- Scheduling and Planning
- Operational Research
- Problem Solving
- Intelligent Transportation System
- Decision Analysis and Methods
AREA 3: SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Application of engineering to the development of software in a systematic method.
- Service Oriented Computing for E-Business
- Wireless and Mobile Computing
- Internet of Things
- Geographical Information Systems
- Adaptive and Adaptable User Interfaces
- Collaborative and Social Interaction
AREA 5: MANUFACTURING SYSTEM
- Quality Control and Management
- Production Planning and Control
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
AREA 7: ERGONOMIC AND HUMAN FACTOR
- Safety, Security and Risk Management
- Human Factors
- Healthcare Systems and Management
AREA 2: INFORMATION SYSTEMS
The use of system to collect, organize, store and communicate information in order to provide the information to the social environment.
- Knowledge Management
- Modeling of Distributed Systems
- Requirements Analysis and Management
- Model Driven Architectures and Engineering
- Organizational Learning
- E-Commerce Platforms, Models, Security, Privacy and Applications
- Data and Knowledge Engineering for E-Business
- Mobile and Pervasive Commerce
- Open Source Technologies in E-Commerce/Business/Services
- HCI on Enterprise Information Systems
AREA 4: ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
Practice used by organization for the successful development and execution of strategy to effectively achieve its current and future objectives.
- Models and Frameworks
- Enterprise Knowledge Engineering and Management
- Business Modeling and Business Process Management
- Business-IT Alignment
- EA Adoption and Governance
- EA and Organizational Theory and System Development
- EA and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Methods, Processes and Patterns for EA Development
- Measurements, Metrics and Evaluation of EA Artifacts and Processes
- Architectures and Design Principles for Enterprise Repositories
- Maturity Models for EA Artifacts and Processes
- Evolution of EA
- Objective Control in EA
AREA 6: INDUSTRIAL SYSTEM AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Supply Chain Management
- Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Operations Research
- Engineering Economy and Cost Analysis
AREA 8: ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT
- Service Innovation and Management
- Project Management
- Engineering Education and Training
- Workflow and transaction in e-Business
As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Paper size is 17cm x 25cm.
- Margins are 2.4cm (top), 2cm (left and right) and 1.6cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- Do not use titles for author name, such as Mr., Prof., Dr., etc.
- Do not translate your affiliation (example in bahasa: Institut Teknologi Telkom; not Telkom Institute of Technology)
- Do not translate your address (example in bahasa: Jl. Telekomunikasi no. 1, Bandung 40257, Jawa Barat, Indonesia; not Telecommunication street no 10, Bandung 40257, West Java, Indonesia)
- Use your affiliation e-mail address, such as email@example.com
- Abstract is one paragraph only, containing objectives, methods, results, and conclusions.
- Papers should be between 5 – 6 pages.
- Headings/Section Headings are in Arial; Body Texts are in Times New Roman.
- Citations marks, example … , must be presence on the texts.